Robotic Process Automation (RPA), is application of technology aimed at automating business processes. Using RPA tools, a company can configure software robot, to work alongside employees and take on manual computer-based activity. RPA is key to Industry 4.0 ecosystem evolution.
If you have energy, passion and genuine curiosity for new technology and learning, then come and join us on a path breaking RPA journey during this exciting phase in the industry.
You will be based out of our Macclesfield office collaborating with our teams in other locations.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Developing RPA scripts using world leading RPA technology
- Translating the business requirements into effective robotic process automations
- Utilising Agile development methodology
- Using Azure cloud platform to deploy RPA based software robots
- Automation solution validation
- Employer: Cevitr Ltd
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm.
- Salary: £10,000.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 21/07/2020