This role has a wide remit which includes input to all HR admin and is an important support role to the business. Effective administrative support is vital to the smooth running of the department.
This is not only a great opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of HR responsibilities, but also to work in an energetic and industry leading tech firm.
The apprentice will work across all teams and time zones to coordinate global programmes and will receive training in best-in-class HR software. Fully paid, infrequent travel to some of our other offices (Maidenhead, Belfast and Chicago, Illinois) may be required from time to time.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Provide administrative support
- Processing paperwork
- Creating reports
- Gathering information
- Preparing user guides
- Updating letter templates
- Ordering equipment
- Making bookings
- Arranging meetings, etc.
- Recruitment and selection
- Pre-employment and new starter processes
- Learning and development administrative support
- Employee benefits
- Exit processes
- Deliver welcome sessions for new employees, face-to-face or via video chat
Key measures & targets:
- Following all HR procedures and carrying out duties as directed by your line manager
- Following processes and maintaining the required standards of work to achieve the apprenticeship qualification
- Employer: FlexEra Software Ltd
- Location: Warrington
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:30
- Salary: £12,000.00 - £15,000.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 03/03/2020