Macclesfield College of Further and Higher Education makes all reasonable efforts to deliver the programmes of study and other services and facilities in the way described on this website. It will provide students with the tuition and learning support and other services and facilities it describes with reasonable care and skill.
However, the College shall be entitled if it reasonably considers it to be necessary:
- To alter the timetable, location, number of classes and method of delivery of programmes of study, provided such alterations are reasonable
- To make reasonable variations to the content and syllabus of programmes of study (including in relation to placements)
- To suspend or cancel programmes of study
- Not to provide programmes of study or to combine them with others if the College reasonably considers this to be necessary
In the event that the College suspends or cancels a programme of study or changes it significantly before it begins:
- The College will inform relevant individuals at the earliest possible opportunity
- An individual will be entitled to withdraw his or her application by telling the College in writing within a reasonable time of being informed of the change
- The College will make an appropriate refund of tuition, examination or Awarding Body fees and deposits paid as appropriate
The College will make available to students such learning support and other services and facilities as it considers appropriate, but may vary what it provides on a case by case basis.
From time to time this website may also include links to other third party websites. These links are used to provide further information and are not intended to signify that the College endorses such websites and/or their contents. The College takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using the linked websites or as a result of using the information published on any of the pages of the linked websites.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure downloadable content is free from viruses, the College cannot accept any liability for damages resulting from virus infection.