City & Guilds is the UK’s leading provider of vocational qualifications, offering over 500 awards across a wide range of industries, and progressing from entry level to the highest levels of professional achievement.
The Level 3 diploma is for learners looking to develop advanced skills in beauty therapy.
For this course you will need to have achieved a Level 2 qualification in Beauty Therapy.
During the course you will study the following units:
• Working with colleagues within the beauty related industries
• Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
• Client care and communication in beauty related industries
• Promote and sell products and services to clients
Mandatory Technical Units (all must be completed)
• Provide body massage
• Provide facial electrotherapy treatments
• Provide body electrotherapy treatment
• Provide self- tanning
• Camouflage make up
• Apply stone therapy massage
You will be assessed by a range of methods including practical observation, written assignments and external written exams. Each unit is graded pass, merit, distinction and an overall grade is awarded with all grades calculated together to gain a level mark pass, merit or distinction and awarded on completion.
Fees Advanced Learning Loan: 3345.00
On successful achievement of this course you may wish to:
• Apply to study further courses specifically related to Beauty Therapy
• Pursue a career within the Beauty industry such as working in a spa or hotel
Additional help and support is available to you should you require it and you can discuss this further at your admissions interview.
You will need to purchase a uniform and a beauty kit for this course. You will be advised of these and their cost at your admissions interview.
For further information, advice and guidance call The Learner Experience Team on 01625 410062.
Duration and Times
Start date: 13/09/2022
End date: 23/06/2023
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Days of week: Tu W
Number of Weeks: 33
Weekly hours: 8.00