This course is for anyone who is wishing to work in Human Resources or Human Resources Development. It will enable you to develop your skills of Human Resources and Learning & Development through studying more professional areas, widening your breadth of Human Resources and Learning & Development knowledge.
You will need:
* Good literacy skills and the ability to write assignments and reports
Ideally you will:
* Be working in a learning and development role or
* To be currently working in an HR role however this is not essential
You will be expected to join CIPD as a student member (if you are not already a member) this forms part of your qualification. The fee for the membership is not included in the course fees.
During this course you will study units including:
• Developing Yourself as an Effective Human Resources or Learning and Development Practitioner
• Understanding Organisations and the role of Human Resources
• Recording, Analysing and Using Human Resources Information
• Resourcing Talent
• Supporting Good Practice in Managing Employment Relations
• Supporting Good Practice in Performance and Reward Management
• Supporting Change within Organisations
• Designing Learning and Development Activities
You will be assessed by a including written assignments, presentation and observation which will form an end of course portfolio.
Fees Advanced Learning Loan: 1987.00
CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management
On successful completion of this qualification you will be entitled to apply to join the CIPD Membership as an Associate which is the world’s largest Chartered HR and development professional body.
Additional help and support is available to you should you require it and you can discuss this further at your admissions interview.
For further information, advice and guidance call The Learner Experience Team on 01625 410002.