This entry-level qualification is perfect for people professionals working in, or looking to find, their first role in the people profession, and will provide you with:
• a solid grounding in People Practice
• the knowledge, skills and behaviours and to deliver tasks that benefit your organisation at an operational level
• the confidence to support positive change for your colleagues and organisation.
This course is equivalent to an A level and would be suitable for you if you are:
• Wishing to gain relevant expertise to work in roles including HR Administrator or assistant, Recruitment Coordinator for example
• studying, aspiring or embarking on a career in people practice
• A line manager with responsibility for people management and development or wish to develop specialist knowledge, skills and understanding required to be a people professional
• working in a people practice support role and wish to develop your knowledge and deliver short- and medium-term value for the organisation
You will need:
* Good literacy skills and the ability to write assignments and reports
Ideally you will:
* Desirable to be working in a learning and development role or in an HR role, however this is not essential
You will be expected to join CIPD as a student member (if you are not already a member) this forms part of your qualification. The fee for the membership is not included in the course fees.
During this course you will study four core units and you will develop the expertise to support change and make an impact in your organisation.
• Business Culture and change in context
• Principles of Analytics
• Core Behaviours for People professionals
• Essentials of People Practice
You will be assessed by completing written assignments /assessments. You’ll focus on real-life scenarios, acquiring core behaviours derived from the CIPD’s new Profession Map, which is based on the cumulative insights of thousands of experts.
CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management
On successful completion of this qualification you will be entitled to apply to join the CIPD Membership as an Associate which is the world’s largest Chartered HR and development professional body.
Additional help and support is available to you should you require it and you can discuss this further at your admissions interview.
For further information, advice and guidance call The Learner Experience Team on 01625 410062.
Duration and Times
Start date: 10/11/2022
End date: 22/06/2023
Time: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Days of week: W
Number of Weeks: 33
Weekly hours: 3.00