This qualification is for anyone who enjoys developing and managing people. You’ll expand your knowledge of HR with a combination of core units and specialist areas – helping you focus on what matters most to you
• Build on your existing knowledge and specialise in People Management
• Increase your knowledge in employment relationship management, talent management and performance reward
•Take the next step up into a more senior people profession role.
This course is set at undergraduate level and would be suitable for you if you are:
• Aspiring to or embarking on a career in people management
• working in a people practice role and wish to contribute knowledge and skills to help shape organisational value
• working towards or in a people manager role
You will need:
• Good literacy skills and the ability to write assignments and reports
• To be currently working in an HR role
• Ideally you will:
• have achieved the CIPD Level 3 qualification, however this is not essential depending on your previous qualifications
On receipt of your application to study this course you may be invited to attend an admissions interview with a member of the teaching team to discuss the course and its requirements in more depth to ensure the course is right for you.
You will be expected to join CIPD as a student member (if you are not already a member) which forms part of your qualification. The fee for the membership is not included in the course fees
During this course you will study the following units:
• Organisational performance and culture in practice
• Evidence-based practise
• Professional behaviours and valuing people
• Employment relationship management
• Talent management and workplace planning
• Reward for performance and contribution.
• Specialist employment law
You will be assessed a variety of methods, assessment is employer driven and aimed at real scenarios that learners may encounter in their career.
Fees Advanced Learning Loan: 1265.00
On successful completion of this qualification you will be entitled to apply to join the CIPD Membership as an Associate which is the world’s largest Chartered HR and development professional body.
Additional help and support is available to you should you require it and you can discuss this further at your admissions interview.
For further information, advice and guidance call The Learner Experience Team on 01625 410062.