This course is for anyone who is wishing to work in Human Resources or Human Resources Development. It will enable you to develop your skills of Human Resources and Learning & Development through studying more professional areas, widening your breadth of Human Resources and Learning & Development knowledge.
You will need:
* Good literacy skills and the ability to write assignments and reports
* To be currently working in an HR role
Ideally you will:
* Have achieved the CIPD Level 3 Certificate in Human Resource Practice
* Be working in a learning and development role
On receipt of your application to study this course you will be invited to attend an admissions interview with a member of the teaching team to discuss the course and its requirements in more depth to ensure the course is right for you.
You will be expected to join CIPD as a student member (if you are not already a member) which forms part of your qualification , the fee for the membership is not included in the course fees.
During this course you will study the following units:
Core Units (three)
* Developing professional practice
* Business issues and the context of Human Resources
* Using information in Human Resources
Other units **
* Employee engagement
* Implementing coaching and mentoring
* Employment law
You will be assessed a variety of methods which will contribute to a course portfolio
Fees Advanced Learning Loan: 1265.00
On successful completion of this qualification you will be entitled to apply to join the CIPD Membership as an Associate which is the world’s largest Chartered HR and development professional body.
Additional help and support is available to you should you require it and you can discuss this further at your admissions interview.
For further information, advice and guidance call The Learner Experience Team on 01625 410062.