COSHH is the law that requires employers to control substances that are hazardous to health. You should ensure you prevent or reduce workers’ exposure to hazardous substances by law
This course has been designed to give employees the necessary information, knowledge and training to enhance their basic competence in the management of COSHH.
• Finding out what the different health hazards are
• Discussing the laws relevant to COSHH
• Identifying the relevant control measures
• Evaluating the benefits of a COSHH assessment
• Completing a COSHH assessment
• Complete a quiz
The assessment is through practical completion of tasks and a short quiz at the end of the course
There is progression to a health and safety Level 2 qualification or this can also help develop your knowledge if you wish to undertake the IOSH managing Safely course
You will obtain a certifcate of attendance for this course which shows the content covered
For further information, advice and guidance call The Learner Experience Team on 01625 410062.