No pre-entry requirements.
Whether you are new to a computer, mobile phone, tablet, or smart device, or just want to brush up on your skills and learn new ones these short fully supported courses will provide you with the digital skills that will be useful to you in a work or home situation.
These workshops also offer progression routes to a range of qualifications which will build work and self-confidence and improve employment opportunities.
Topics can include:
• Using on-line services such as buying safely and securely
• Using your own device including mobile phone, tablet or smart device (Alexa and Google)
• Send and receive emails, and using video calls
• Create and save documents such as a CV
• Taking and saving photos and videos with your device
• Using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel & Powerpoint
Assessed through a variety of methods, including tutor classroom observation of skills practised and work produced. This will also involve the use of an on-line portfolio.
For further information, advice and guidance call The Learner Experience Team on 01625 410002.