This steak cooking course aims to teach all steak lovers how to cook the perfect steak for their tastes. During this course our Chefs will guide you through every step of cooking a steak – from choosing the right cut, preparing, cooking, and assembling.
No prior knowledge is required for this course, which is suitable for both novices and cooks with some experience and you must be 19+
Course includes the following content:
• How to select a good quality Beef Sirloin steak
• How to trim a Beef Sirloin
• Methods of identifying different cooking degrees – blue, rare, medium-rare, medium, medium well, and well done
• How to cook the steaks
• How to make a pan-based sauce
• How to assemble the finished dish
Participants 19+ .
For further information, advice and guidance call The Learner Experience Team on 01625 410062.
Duration and Times
Start date: 01/02/2023
End date: 15/02/2023
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Days of week: W
Number of Weeks: 3