Acquire a wide range of advanced skills, knowledge and understanding in all aspects of womens hairdressing required for working in the hairdressing industry.
Level 2 Hairdressing.
During the course the following units are included
• Hairdressing consultation services
• Cut hair using a combination of techniques
• Creatively colour and lighten hair
• Creatively style dress hair
• Hair colour correction services
• Creative hair design skills
You will be assessed by a range of methods including practical observation, written and oral questions and external written exams.
Fees Advanced Learning Loan: 3345.00
A career in the industry or further study.
For further information, advice and guidance call The Learner Experience Team on 01625 410002.
Duration and Times
Start date: 02/09/2020
End date: 26/06/2021
Time: 9:30am - 2:30pm
Days of week: M Tu W
Number of Weeks: 33
Weekly hours: 8.00