If you are looking to gain a degree level qualification to help with your future career prospects we have a range of HNC and HND courses starting in January.
These courses are ideal for people who do not want to move away to university and fit their studies around work and home life.
- Courses starting January 2018 – don’t have to wait till September
- Save up to £7100* tuition fees
- Fit study around work and home life
- Small class sizes delivered by industry experts
- Student loans available to cover the cost of tuition fees
Our HNC and HND courses combine hands-on practical skills with theoretical learning to ensure you receive a rounded qualification employers are looking for. Courses starting January include:
- Art and Design
- Construction and the Built Environment
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Foundation degree in Supporting Children in Primary Education
- General Engineering
- Hospitality Management
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Public Services
*Saving compared to three year equivalent university degree at £27,750 + living expenses.