We want our students to succeed and aim to help each one learn in a way which is best for them. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and are working to achieve that goal
Additional Learning Support is available to students who require support in order for them to achieve success in their education and careers. This includes support for:
- Learners with specific learning difficulties and/or disabilities
- Learners with literacy, numeracy, or language needs
How to get Additional Learning Support
To make an appointment with the Learner Support Team:
When you let us know you have additional learning support needs we will Conduct an assessment of your individual needs, which can include:
- Individual interview
- Initial assessment of your literacy and numeracy skills
- Assessment for dyslexia and other learning difficulties. Click here to download an initial diagnostic questionnaire.
- Assessment of language needs
A suggested support plan will be developed to meet your needs and will be discussed with you.